How to Link to SendAFrame
We would like to share our website with as many people as possible in every country of the world
and therefore we encourage all webmasters and bloggers to link to any SendAFrame page in any fashion they like.
You do not need to ask our permission to link to SendAFrame. In fact we'll be delighted if
you link to us! While we allow you to link to us using any linking technique,
to make your job easier, we offer the following helpful hints on some easy ways to link to
- The easiest solution is a basic text link to the SendAFrame homepage.
into your blog
- Get fancy with this slightly more complex text link to our home page that will appear as:
SendAFrame.com - Picture Frames and Photo
Albums of every kind
Picture Frames and Photo Albums at SendAFrame. Your source for picture frames, photo albums and digital photo gifts.
Just copy and paste this HTML code into your own website:
- Be precise and link directly to the SendAFrame page or pages that interest you most. We recommend that you name the link consistent with the title of the
SendAFrame page -
so the link might go to
but the user would see
at SendAFrame.. The HTML for this would look like:
- Visualize having our logo serve as the link.
Use this technique by pasting this HTML in your page:
- While we allow webmasters to frame our content on their site, you should recognize
that this technique can be confusing to your users. If you decide to use frames please note that the
SendAFrame content must come from a link to our servers, not republished onto your site.
< < back
- Avoid using links that pop open new browser windows. Many web surfers now use toolbars that block pop-ups and the link will not launch for some people - leaving them confused and disappointed.
- Don't plagiarize or republish our content on your own site.
While we encourage any links and even framed links, we can not allow you to
publish our content on your servers without permission.